Pros: Manager was racist.
Cons: Manager not being racist.
Pros: The car was comfortable and reliable.
Cons: When we picked up the car the information about the card holder having to be present wasn’t communicated, since it was a gift from my father and he wasn’t there we had to put it on our card. We had to wait until late morning to drop off the car on Sunday, which are plan was to drop it off early. Then, they over charged our card for a late fee, since no one was there to confirm we dropped it off besides a salesman, and since the rental department wasn’t open until Monday.
Pros: Great, clean car and quick pick up and drop off.
Cons: Employees at pick up could have been friendlier.
Pros: The ease of picking up the car.
Cons: The staff repeatedly wont be flexible with which car I can take off with, given that there are so many choices within the same class. It's very clear that since it takes more work to switch the car on my behalf, they won't budge. Lazy staff. After being mistakenly charged too much and being told "no" far too many times, the downtown location has repeatedly let us down, and we will not be returning.
Pros: Worst treatment
Cons: Bad experience
Cons: Better customer service and car was in bad shape
Pros: Pick up and drop off were easy and efficient. Staff were friendly, helpful, communicative, respectful of COVID safe distancing, and didn’t try to swindle me into buying extras and upgrades I didn’t need. They were offered, but when I declined, they let it go. Much appreciated. Car was great, especially for the price.
Cons: Parking lot is a zoo. It’s hard to tell where to enter building, where to get to the rental counter, and where to park when returning car.
Pros: easy pick up and drop off, very good value, all the staff were wonderful
Cons: the car itself is not something I would buy, brakes and acceleration not super great. This is NOT the fault of the people working there, though, more of a design problem at Dodge.
Pros: Yes but it seemed like they were under staffed. One person checking out cars and in between cleaning the cars.
Pros: Manager was great! I really liked her (blonde hair)
Cons: Drop off wasn't the greatest, but staffing was light so I understand. I was confused by Hertz Sales. Are they able to help me too? They just stared at me and it was difficult to get noticed and helped.
Cons: They did not have my reservation
Pros: Ease of pick up and drop off
Cons: Nothing really
Other suppliers in Seattle scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Seattle
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in Seattle
- 8.0/10 Budget car rentals in Seattle
- 8.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Seattle
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Seattle
- 8.9/10 National car rentals in Seattle
- 6.1/10 Fox car rentals in Seattle
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Seattle
- 6.8/10 Payless car rentals in Seattle
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in Seattle
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Seattle?
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Seattle
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Seattle for C$ 49 or less
- Book your rental car from Seattle in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Luxury rental cars from Hertz in Seattle are around 40% cheaper than other car types, on average