Find cheap flights to Arizona
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|October||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 437||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 165||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Arizona
- Looking for cheap airfare to Arizona? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Arizona for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 354, from Montreal C$ 516, from Ottawa C$ 548
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Arizona is January.
- You can get a flight to Arizona from many of the major cities in Canada. United Airlines and Delta have flights to Phoenix Sky Harbour International Airport (PHX) from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). WestJet offers flights from Vancouver Airport (YVR) and Winnipeg Airport (YWG), while Frontier offers service from Calgary Airport (YYC).
- The majority of flights to Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport leave from Toronto Pearson International Airport and three US carriers offer connecting service to the city. Delta Airlines flights have connections at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) while American Airlines flights stop at Philadelphia Airport (PHL) and United Airlines flights have connections via San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport services the greater metropolitan area that includes the cities of Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale and Tempe. Its position close to the heart of the state makes it a perfect launchpad to reach the many national parks and monuments across the state.
- Flights to Arizona from Nanaimo Airport (YCD) involve layovers at Calgary Airport and Los Angeles Airport. Since Vancouver Airport is only 2h from Nanaimo, it makes sense to travel there and then fly into Phoenix Airport. You’ll be able to use the extra time you saved exploring the state’s many attractions.
- Similarly, its about a 2h drive from Edmonton to Calgary. The flight from Calgary to Phoenix via Frontier Airlines is triple the flight time and more expensive than the flight from Edmonton to Phoenix when flying with WestJet, so you should definitely consider that when making your travel plans.
FAQs - booking Arizona flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Arizona due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Canada to Arizona due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Arizona?
What is the cheapest flight to Arizona?
Which airlines fly to Arizona?
What are the most popular destinations in Arizona?
How do I get to the Petrified Forest National Park?
How can I travel to Grand Canyon National Park?
Are there any direct flights to Arizona?
Should I purchase US dollars before I fly to Arizona?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Arizona
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Arizona Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.