Find cheap flights to Budapest
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1014||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 814||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Budapest
- Looking for cheap airfare to Budapest? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Budapest for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 1085, from Montreal C$ 1170, from Vancouver C$ 1216
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Budapest is February.
- When booking a flight to Budapest, choosing to arrive at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD) is the best option. When compared to the other international airport in Budapest, the Hévíz–Balaton Airport, Budapest Ferenc Liszt is the closest to the city centre. Its short lines and quick processing times also make it a dream airport for travellers.
- Different buses and trains connect the airport to the city centre, but when it comes to comfort and speed, bus 100E is the best way to reach Budapest’s downtown area on public transportation. The bus stop is conveniently located just outside the arrivals level of the airport.
- If you booked a flight to Budapest for business, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport is equipped with the convenient BUD Conference Centre on the arrivals level of Terminal 2. Whether you came to Budapest for a short business meeting or are travelling with your team to another destination, the centre provides optional services such as catering, welcome desk rentals and VIP services.
- For passengers travelling with children, there's a Nickelodeon-themed play center for kids in the middle of the food court at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport. This can be found near the SkyCourt between Terminal 2A and Terminal 2B.
- If you need some quiet, restorative time after a long flight before you set out to explore Budapest, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport has a chapel, also known as a room of silence. This room can be found on the mezzanine level of Terminal 2B.
FAQs - booking Budapest flights
What is the cheapest flight to Budapest?
How far is Budapest Airport from central Budapest?
What is the name of Budapest’s airport?
Are there any special services for arriving passengers at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport?
Where can I rent a car at Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport and which companies are available?
How much does the Budapest Airport minibus cost?
How much does a taxi from Budapest Airport cost?
How far is Budapest Airport Terminal 2B from Terminal 2A?
How do I take the metro from Budapest Airport and which ticket should I buy?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Budapest Ferenc Liszt Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Budapest Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Budapest Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Budapest
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.