Find cheap flights to Dubrovnik
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1020||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 765||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dubrovnik
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dubrovnik? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Dubrovnik for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 1208, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1242, from Calgary C$ 1431
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dubrovnik is October.
- Fans of the hit TV show Game of Thrones can book flights to Dubrovnikto be one step closer to the fictional King’s Landing and to visit world famous filming locations like the Jesuit Staircase and St. Dominic Street.
- Apart from pop culture attractions, the Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) is chosen by passengers as their direct entrance to one of Croatia’s most popular tourist destinations.
- Although some local businesses list prices in Euros and might accept payments in Euros, make sure you exchange money into the official local currency,the Kuna. The exchange rate is the same across all banks and exchange offices, and while some businesses accept debit and credit cards, it’s always best to carry some cash.
- The easiest way to travel from Dubrovnik Airport into the city centre is by taxi or private transfer. Before taking a cab, confirm the fixed fares at the taxi information counter in Terminal B. All taxis are metred and a taxi trip will cost between 250 and 300 HRK (51 and 61 CAD).A private transfer will cost you about the same, with the added advantage that you can pre-book it.
- Passengers booking flights to Dubrovnik are encouraged to include a few must-see day trip destinations in their itineraries such as theIsland of Lokrum, Korčulaand theNational Park Island of Mljet.
FAQs - booking Dubrovnik flights
What is the cheapest flight to Dubrovnik?
How far is Dubrovnik Airport from central Dubrovnik?
What is the name of Dubrovnik’s airport?
Is there a shuttle bus from Dubrovnik Airport to the city centre?
Which car rental companies are available at the Dubrovnik Airport?
How far is Dubrovnik Airport from the Game of Thrones filming locations?
How far is Dubrovnik Airport from the cruise port?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Dubrovnik?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Dubrovnik?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Dubrovnik?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Dubrovnik?
Top 5 airlines flying to Dubrovnik
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Dubrovnik Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.