Find cheap flights to Scotland
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 972||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 515||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Scotland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Scotland? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Scotland for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 829, from Vancouver Intl C$ 884, from Montreal C$ 1004
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Scotland is October.
- Air Canada, Aer Lingus and British Airways are three carriers that operate flights to Scotland’s various airports, including Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ) in the east of the country. The other two airports, Glasgow International Airport (GLA) and Edinburgh Turnhouse Airport (EDI), are in the more densely populated southern half of the country and receive the majority of the air traffic into Scotland.
- You can choose a flight from either Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) or Vancouver International Airport (YVR) when flying into Aberdeen. Aer Lingus has flights from Toronto, however these flights require a layover at Dublin Airport (DUB), while British Airways flights from Vancouver International Airport require a layover at London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- The attractions of Rosslyn Chapel, Dunfermline and St. Andrews are all close to Scotland’s capital city of Edinburgh. When booking your flight to Scotland’s capital, you can fly with Aer Lingus from Toronto Pearson International Airport with a stop at Dublin Airport (DUB), or you can choose a United Airlines flight stopping at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD).
- Glasgow International Airport services the southeastern region of Scotland, including the towns of Motherwell, Kilmarnock and the famous Mull of Kintyre. Virgin Atlantic operates flights to Glasgow from Calgary Airport (YYC) via Frankfurt (FRA), while Delta has flights to Glasgow from Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL) via New York (JFK).
- The Isle of Skye and the Isle of Lewis are two large islands off the western coast of mainland Scotland and are geographically closest to Glasgow Airport. From Glasgow Airport you can get a local flight with Logan Air to Isle of Lewis Airport (SYY), and then take the ferry to the Isle of Skye.
FAQs - booking Scotland flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Scotland due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Scotland?
What is the cheapest flight to Scotland?
Which airlines fly to Scotland?
What are the most popular destinations in Scotland?
Can I book a direct flight to Scotland?
Which airport is closest to the Orkney islands?
If I wish to visit Bannockburn, which airport should I fly into?
Where should I fly in order to see Loch Ness?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Scotland
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Scotland Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Recent domestic flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Scotland
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.