YVR - MEX
Find cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (21% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (36% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 453||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 419||or less|
When to book flights from Vancouver Intl to Mexico City
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 403 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 7 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 29% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you are looking for direct flights from Vancouver to Mexico City, check with airlines Air Canada, Interjet and Aeromexico. Amongst these, Interjet is a budget airline and offers competitive prices.
- There are a large number of currency exchange kiosks located throughout Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport (MEX), making it convenient for passengers who wish to purchase Mexican Pesos upon arrival. The kiosks located on the lower level of Terminal 1 are open 24h a day.
- Should you need to see a doctor after your flight from Vancouver to Mexico City, head to the medical clinic which is located in Terminal 2 of Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport on the upper level. It is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays, and from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays. Alternatively, there are 10 pharmacies located throughout the airport that are open 24h a day.
- Passengers looking for a quiet space to relax before their flight from Vancouver to Mexico City should head to the Plaza Premium Lounge, which is located on level 3 of the international terminal of Vancouver International Airport (YVR). It is accessible through lounge memberships or by paying at the door, and has showers available should you wish to freshen up before your flight.
- If you are looking to rent a car upon arrival at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport, you’ll find most international car rental companies located at the airport. The car rental desks can be found in the international walkway of Terminal 1, and in the international arrivals area of Terminal 2. Most companies are open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, however National is open 24h a day.
FAQs for booking Vancouver Airport to Mexico City flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Vancouver Intl to Mexico City Benito Juarez due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City take?
How many flights are there between Vancouver Airport and Mexico City?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Vancouver Airport and Mexico City?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
How do I get to Vancouver International Airport using public transportation?
How do I get from Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport to the city centre using public transportation?
How much is a taxi from Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport to the city centre?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City?
Top 5 airlines serving Vancouver Intl to Mexico City Benito Juarez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Mexico City
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Vancouver Airport - Mexico City Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.