Find cheap flights to Mexico City
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 425||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 275||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Mexico City
- Looking for cheap airfare to Mexico City? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Mexico City for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 379, from Toronto C$ 448, from Vancouver C$ 478
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Mexico City is February.
- Flights to Mexico City most often arrive at Mexico City International Airport, officially known as Benito Juarez International Airport. Serving the greater Mexico City area, this is one of the busiest travel hubs in Mexico and in all of Latin America, with hundreds of flights coming and going every day. Mexico City International Airport is located about 30 kilometers north of Mexico City.
- Shopping is without a doubt a favourite pastime for travellers at the airport. Mexico City International Airport has an incredible duty free shop, located in Terminal 1 and open 24 hours a day, and a great variety of stores and gift shops scattered throughout the airport.
- Hungry? Enjoy a last bite of Mexican food before your flight in one of the many cafés and restaurants in Mexico City International Airport. Many of the airport restaurants are open 24 hours and offer a variety of both local and continental food.
- If you want to keep away from the hustle and bustle of a busy airport, head to one of the airport lounges. Many of the lounges located in Mexico City International Airport offer a pay-per-use option and include amenities such as comfortable seating, food, drinks and complimentary magazines and newspapers.
- If your flight to Mexico City arrives a bit late, you can avoid travelling into town late at night and instead stay in one of the many hotels located nearby. The Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Aeropuerto T2 and the Hilton Mexico City Airport are both located inside the airport while the Courtyard Mexico City Airport is located nearby, connected to Terminal 1 by a covered walkway.
FAQs - booking Mexico City flights
How long is the flight to Mexico City?
What is the cheapest flight to Mexico City?
Which airlines fly to Mexico City?
How far is Mexico City Airport from central Mexico City?
What is the name of Mexico City’s airport?
How do you get from Mexico City Airport to downtown Mexico City?
What kind of financial services does Mexico City Airport offer?
Does Mexico City Airport include showers?
What attractions is Mexico City Airport close to?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Mexico City Benito Juarez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Mexico City Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Mexico City Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Mexico City
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.