YTO - MEX
Find cheap flights from Toronto to Mexico City
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (21% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (37% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 414||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 384||or less|
When to book flights from Toronto to Mexico City
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 400 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Toronto to Mexico City was found, on average, 75 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 43% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Start your trip with a bit of shopping at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport (MEX), whether you’re after duty-free items or local products. Artesanías Mexicanas Y Algo Más offers a range of locally made products, it is located in Terminal 1 and is open from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- If you are looking for an accommodation option directly at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport, Hilton Mexico City Airport Hotel and Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Aeropuerto T2 are both located inside the airport, in Terminals 1 and 2 respectively. Alternatively, if you are after a short rest, look for izZzleep which offers the option to rent sleep capsules by the hour.
- If you would like to get to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) using public transportation, the quickest way is to use the Union Pearson Express train. You can take this from Union Station in downtown Toronto and it gets you to the airport in about 25min. A one-way ticket costs 12.35 CAD, and the train operates from about 5:00 am until 1:00 am daily.
- Travellers can freshen up before their flights from Toronto to Mexico City by heading to Goodlife. It’s located in Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport in the Arrivals area and offers the use of their shower facilities for a fee.
- There are numerous food options at Toronto Pearson International Airport, however if your flight from Toronto to Mexico City arrives in the middle of the night, look for Booster Juice and Starbucks which are both located in the public area of Terminal 1 and are open 24h a day. If you are flying from Terminal 3, look for Subway in the gated are or Tim Horton’s in the public arrivals area.
FAQs for booking Toronto to Mexico City flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Toronto to Mexico City Benito Juarez due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Toronto to Mexico City take?
How many flights are there between Toronto and Mexico City?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Toronto to Mexico City?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Toronto and Mexico City?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Toronto to Mexico City?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Toronto to Mexico City?
How much is a taxi from Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport?
How do I get from Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport to the city centre using public transportation?
Can I exchange currency at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport?
Is there a medical clinic at Mexico City Benito Juarez Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Toronto to Mexico City?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Toronto to Mexico City?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Toronto to Mexico City?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Toronto to Mexico City?
Top 5 airlines serving Toronto to Mexico City Benito Juarez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Toronto to Mexico City
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.