Find cheap flights to Lahore
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1099||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 873||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lahore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Lahore? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Lahore for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 1170, from Ottawa C$ 1240, from Calgary C$ 1261
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Lahore is September.
- After you get off your flight to Lahore at the Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore (LHE), the immigration process is organized and makes entry into the country as smooth as possible. There are dedicated lines for foreigners, senior citizens, people with disabilities, families and women.
- If you’re having trouble understanding the immigration process, ask for the assistance of an agency representative. These individuals can be located at the Courtesy Care Counter and can provide assistance.
- If you’re travelling with a lot of luggage or are simply tired from your flight, pay for a certified porter at the Passenger Facilitation Services (PFS) counter near baggage claim. For Rs. 400 (about C$ 4), international passengers can get assistance with their luggage, from the baggage claim and all the way through Lahore Airport customs, right to the pick-up lane outside.
- After your flight to Lahore, the best way to reach the city centre is by taking a taxi, which takes about 30 minutes. This is definitely the most comfortable transportation option, however taxis in Lahore are unmetred, so you’ll have to negotiate a fare before departing. There are two taxi companies that operate from the airport, Metro Radio Cab and City Radio Cab.
- If you want to grab a bite to eat before leaving the airport, there are two restaurants in the departures lounge, The Elbow Room and Snack Bar, and one on Level 2 of the Concourse Hall, called Lahore Restaurant.
FAQs - booking Lahore flights
What is the cheapest flight to Lahore?
Which airlines fly to Lahore?
How far is Lahore Airport from central Lahore?
What is the name of Lahore’s airport?
What are the Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore car rental options?
How much will I pay for a taxi from the airport to the city centre?
How can I travel by bus to other cities in Pakistan from Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore?
Is there a special Lahore Airport lounge for international passengers?
Which hotels are close to Lahore airport and offer airport shuttle service?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Lahore?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Lahore?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Lahore?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Lahore?
Top 5 airlines flying to Lahore
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Lahore Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Lahore Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.