Find cheap flights to North Carolina
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 438||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 149||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to North Carolina
- Looking for cheap airfare to North Carolina? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to North Carolina for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 369, from Toronto C$ 389, from Ottawa C$ 437
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to North Carolina is January.
- When booking a flight to North Carolina, Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) and Greensboro Airport in the northwestern region of the state receive international flights. American Airlines uses Charlotte Douglass International Airport (CLT) as a hub and Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) is used as a hub by Delta.
- Most flights travelling from Montreal Trudeau Airport (YGX) to Greensboro Airport will require a connection depending on the airline. If you fly with Delta, your connection will be either via New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta. Flights with WestJet sometimes use Delta planes and will therefore make the same connections.
- Flights from Ottawa Airport (YOW) will require a layover before landing at Charlotte Douglass Airport. Flights with United Airlines will stop at either Newark Liberty Airport (EWR) in New Jersey or Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) in Washington, DC. WestJet flights out of Ottawa (via Delta) will make a stop at New York LaGuardia Airport.
- There are flights to North Carolina from Toronto Pearson International Airport arriving at all three airports in North Carolina. American Airlines has nonstop service to Charlotte Douglass Airport, while Delta operates flights to Raleigh Durham Airport via Hartsfield Airport, and to Greensboro Airport via Hartsfield Airport or Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).
- Raleigh is the state capital of North Carolina, so it makes sense that Raleigh Durham Airport receives the majority of its international air traffic. The city is well located near the centre of the state, and from there you can explore the east of the state including Greenville, Kinston and Murfreesboro.
FAQs - booking North Carolina flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to North Carolina due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to North Carolina?
What is the cheapest flight to North Carolina?
Which airlines fly to North Carolina?
What are the most popular destinations in North Carolina?
Can I get a direct flight to North Carolina?
Which airport is closest to the Outer Banks?
If I’m planning to visit Winston-Salem, which airport is most convenient?
How can I get to Great Smokey Mountains National Park?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to North Carolina
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap North Carolina Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Recent domestic flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to North Carolina
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.