Find cheap flights to Peru
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 731||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 200||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Peru
- Looking for cheap airfare to Peru? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Peru for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 591, from Vancouver C$ 738, from Montreal C$ 851
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Peru is April.
- When you land in Peru, you will be required to complete a baggage declaration form before you pass through customs control in the airport. You are prohibited from travelling with used clothing or footwear that is not part of your luggage, as well as used spare parts and certain beverages that are manufactured abroad.
- If you are travelling with your family to Peru, it is mandatory for all children to be secured in a car seat. Children under the age of three years old must use a child restraint in the back seat of a vehicle, while children up to the age of 12 must wear seat belts in back seats.
- If you plan to visit the Amazon Rainforest in Peru, then you must book your flight to the nearest airport, Padre Aldamiz International Airport (PEM). Located at the gateway of Tambopata National Reserve, the airport in Puerto Maldonado can be accessed via a connection from either Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM) in Lima or Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ) in Cusco.
- Around the time of Peru’s Independence Day in late July, you may find that flights to Peru are fully booked or that prices rise. This national holiday will also see many of Peru’s shops and services shut down and will likely make your travel plans quite challenging.
- If you are hoping to visit a variety of cities while you travel, consider booking a flight to Rodríguez Ballón International Airport (AQP) in Arequipa, to the south of Peru. As well as being within a reasonable distance from the towns of Puno and Tucna, it is also close to La Paz in Bolivia, just over the border.
FAQs - booking Peru flights
How long is the flight to Peru?
What is the cheapest flight to Peru?
What are the most popular destinations in Peru?
Where is Peru’s largest airport?
Are there any non-stop flights to Peru?
Do I need a visa to travel to Peru?
Which Peruvian airport is near Machu Picchu?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Peru
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Peru (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Peru (One-way)
Flights to Peru
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.