Find cheap flights to Lima
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 594||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 391||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Lima
- Looking for cheap airfare to Lima? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Lima for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 589, from Toronto C$ 625, from Vancouver C$ 732
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Lima is April.
- Travelers on flights to Lima can get to know the city right away without wasting any time by joining in on a Lima Walking City Tour, which depart right from Lima J. Chavez International. Your expert guide will take you on a fascinating tour of all of the most notable spots in the city and introduce you to some hidden gems.
- A great way to reach your destination after your flight to Lima is the Peruvian Shuttle. This shuttle service offers transport in large vehicles that have room for your entire party and all of their luggage.
- If you have just hopped off your flight to Lima and are craving a cup of coffee or a snack, you will be happy to spot a familiar sight, a Starbucks that is conveniently located just inside the airport. In addition, you will find the 365 Deli which offers a wide range of wraps, sandwiches, snacks and both hot and cold beverages.
- For travelers on flights to Lima who are looking for a hotel that is close to the airport with a modern feel and upscale amenities, the Wyndham Costa Del Sol Lima Airport is just the hotel for you.
- If you are looking for accommodation that is a little more authentic when staying in Lima, the Royal Sweet Dreams Bed & Breakfast is the perfect place. This family-friendly spot is close to the airport, will take care of all of your transportation and luggage handling needs and is located across from a beautiful park where you can go on a long and relaxing walk.
FAQs - booking Lima flights
What is the cheapest flight to Lima?
How far is Lima Airport from central Lima?
What is the name of Lima’s airport?
If I am connecting to another flight in Lima, can I leave the airport in between flights?
Are there any vaccines I need for travelling to Lima?
What is the customs and immigration process like after a flight to Lima?
Can I get a taxi at Lima J. Chavez International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Lima J Chavez Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Lima Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Lima Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Lima
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.