Find cheap flights to Split
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1044||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 754||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Split
- Looking for cheap airfare to Split? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Split for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 1114, from Montreal C$ 1301, from Vancouver C$ 1405
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Split is March.
- If you are looking for something to eat after your flight to Split Airport (SPU), head to the first floor where you will find 2 restaurants and 3 café bars. Alternatively, if you are looking for a snack, you will find a mini market on the ground floor which also sells local souvenirs.
- Passengers travelling with infants will find baby changing facilities available on both the ground floor of Split Airport, next to the airport entrance doors, and on the first floor next to the information booth.
- Those who are looking for a place to relax following their long flight to Split should head to the first floor of the public area at Split Airport, where they can sit back and watch planes take off and land from the public viewing area.
- If you would like to rent a car upon arrival, you will find the car rental desks located in 3 different locations of Split Airport. Some companies are located on the ground floor by the airport’s main entrance, others are located just outside the terminal to the right as you exit the building or on the first floor next to the elevator.
- Split Airport is well equipped for travellers with disabilities and has elevators throughout the terminal, as well as accessible washrooms on the ground floor in the public area next to the check in desks.
FAQs - booking Split flights
What is the cheapest flight to Split?
How far is Split Airport from central Split?
What is the name of Split’s airport?
How do I get from Split Airport to the city centre using public transport?
Where can I exchange currency at Split Airport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Split Airport?
How much is a taxi from Split Airport to the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Split
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Split Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Split Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Split
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.