YVR - CUN
Find cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Cancún
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (18% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (28% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 421||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 408||or less|
When to book flights from Vancouver Intl to Cancún
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for C$ 470 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Vancouver Airport to Cancún was found, on average, 88 days before departure.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 4% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Most passengers on a flight from Vancouver to Cancún have a fabulous vacation time in mind, and Cancún International Airport (CUN) is a short drive away from your new favourite resort in Cancún (30min), Playa del Carmen (54min), or Tulum (1h 40min).
- Once your flight from Vancouver to Cancún lands and you’ve collected your luggage, you’ll go through a system that indicates whether you’re free to go and begin exploring this beautiful destination in Mexico, or if you need to wait for a quick inspection of your bags. It’s a quick and straightforward process. Travellers press a button which shows a green light, which means go, or a red light, which means wait.
- Weekends and peak hours on weekdays, typically from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, are the busiest times at Cancún International Airport, with longer lines throughout immigration and customs.
- Cancún International Airport offers plenty of transportation options to travel from the arrivals area to your destination. The airport recommends that all travellers choose one of the official transportation companies, where they book their trips online before arriving, rather than accepting service from solicitors outside the airport.
- To make sure you are charged a fixed and fair rate, all Cancún Airport Taxi Services must be booked online before your arrival, and pre-paid by credit or debit card. A taxi from the airport to the Cancún Hotel zone, for example, costs around 482 MXN (33 CAD).
FAQs for booking Vancouver Airport to Cancún flights
How long does a flight from Vancouver Airport to Cancún take?
How many flights are there between Vancouver Airport and Cancún?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Vancouver Airport to Cancún?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Vancouver Airport and Cancún?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Vancouver Airport to Cancún?
Are there any restaurants in the arrivals area of Cancún International Airport?
Are there hotels in Cancún offering shuttle services from the airport?
What do I have to do to exchange currency once I land in Cancún?
Are there public transportation options from the airport to Cancún?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Vancouver Intl to Cancun
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Cancún (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from Vancouver Airport to Cancún (one-way)
Vancouver Airport - Cancún Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.