|Standard station wagon||C$57/day|
Pros: From vegas to memphis. Was not the car we wanted but we made it work.
Cons: The memphis returned could have been nicer. But with all things taken into account it was fine.
Pros: Unable to utilize the rental due to COVID19, flight and casino canceled.
Cons: Under the circumstances the car rental should have been handled like the flight, credit given for future rental once COVID19 issues are resolved!
Pros: Very good customer service
Cons: A 50% discount!
Pros: Staff was wonderful
Cons: Everybody was frenly
Pros: staff was great. convenient and fast.
Cons: I booked an intermediate SUV and got a small car. No other choices unless I was willing to spend more and upgrade. Felt a bit misled.
Pros: Everything went smoothly from pick up to drop off
Cons: Nothing. Everything went right
Cons: When you go to pick up the car in Las Vegas, the counter personnel are so slow to help that they almost appear deliberately attempting to make people wait in long lines. The counter personnel chat with each other and with the customers for long minutes while 15 to 20 people wait helplessly in a long line. No manager in sight reminding the agents not to waste the customer's time. Completely unnecessary wasting of customer's time while the counter agents make no attempt to help the customers in a timely manner. Other car rental agencies like Enterprise obsess over customers time and get the customer to their car as soon as possible. I will never use Dollar again.
Pros: I chose for convenient off-airport location, but didn't expect limited vehicle choice.
Cons: Just about everything could be improved from vehicle selection to the "courtesy" ride back to my hotel.
Cons: I confirmed that I had a car rented and when I got there I was told there were not any cars available. I’d have to wait a few hours to see if one was returned. Defeats the whole purpose of renting. Magically she had a mustang for 3 times the cost. And after going through whole process,she said someone else had reserved it. Then she came across keys for a pick up truck. Quite a game. And quite dishonest and disorganized
Cons: The car I RESRVED should have been available to me There were NO convertibles! I paid in advance and was very disappointed that there would be no convertible The agent at the garage was not helpful and not apologetic. She made NO attempt to obtain a convertible, she said there was none for the whole day Very disappointing!!!
Other suppliers in Las Vegas scored
- 5.2/10 Ace car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Avis car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.4/10 Payless car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.0/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.1/10 NU Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 7.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Las Vegas
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Las Vegas
- 8.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Las Vegas
- 6.1/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Las Vegas
- 10.0/10 Silvercar car rentals in Las Vegas
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Las Vegas?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Las Vegas
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Las Vegas for C$ 38 or less
- Book your rental car from Las Vegas in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Dollar in Las Vegas are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average