- All reviews
Pros: The weangler jerp
Cons: The cidf
Pros: Staff is great and very easy to pick the car
Pros: The vehicle was smooth ride,give all the credit on this rental to Nissan for amazing eco fuel car they build.
Cons: check the Rental agreement and paper work of the rental they give to costumers who pay lots of money to prevent alot of trouble can led in
Pros: The ease of pickup and drop off.
Cons: Can’t think of anything.
Pros: Pick the car you want and go. Fill it up, drive into return and go.
Cons: Car selection in Emerald Aisle was awful.
Pros: Reasonable gas return rate of $1.89
Cons: No gas station close to the airport and was forced to fill upon return at NATIONAL. No fault of the rental company but, an inconvenience and added cost none the less.
Pros: Great car and service. price was decent too. customer service was positive. free upgrade to larger car
Cons: nothing. it was all good.
Pros: Customer service was superior and in and out was quick. The vehicle was what was advertised. Great price!
Pros: Very Friendly helpful staff in Winnipeg, however the van we rented was not up to highway standards. the back wiper didn't work properly. Not worth the price we paid. There was no staff to return the vehicle to, was difficult to find return location.
Pros: Very good customer service, flexible hours, cheap.
Cons: Nothing to say!!
Great price watch out for fees
Pros: Car was $200 for a week. And they gave us a slight upgrade with gps.
Cons: When I went to pay i was charged for roadside assistance and insurance which I was not asked to purchase which doubled the cost of the rental. I had to work with their management to take the charges off. Had I not had the time I would have had to call and fight on the phone. Be aware of those before leaving with car.
Other suppliers in Calgary scored
- 8.5/10 Avis car rentals in Calgary
- 5.7/10 Ace car rentals in Calgary
- 8.3/10 Driving Force car rentals in Calgary
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Calgary
- 7.8/10 Hertz car rentals in Calgary
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Calgary
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Calgary
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in Calgary
- 7.8/10 Routes Car & Truck Rentals car rentals in Calgary
- 7.5/10 Dollar car rentals in Calgary
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Calgary
- 6.7/10 Europcar car rentals in Calgary
Where can I find National car rentals in Calgary?
Address120 10 Ave Sw
|Monday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:00|
|Sunday||13:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 403 444 5449
Top tips for renting a car from National in Calgary
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Calgary for C$ 97 or less
- Book your rental car from Calgary in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from National in Calgary are around 64% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from National in Calgary
How much does it cost to rent a car from National in Calgary?
On average a rental car from National in Calgary costs C$ 122 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from National in Calgary?
Intermediate (Hyundai Elantra or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from National in Calgary.
How many car rental locations does National have in Calgary?
National has 2 rental locations in Calgary. Take a look at our National rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does National have a car rental location at the airport: Calgary airport (YYC)?
Does National offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Calgary airport (YYC)?