Find cheap flights from Australia to Toronto
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 961||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 420||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Toronto
- Looking for cheap airfare to Toronto? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Toronto for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 219, from Honolulu C$ 362, from Santiago de Compostela C$ 580
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Toronto is January.
- Booking a flight to Toronto? If so, you should know there are two international airports that service the city: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport (YTZ), or Toronto Island Airport. Both airports are international gateways to the city but Toronto Pearson, as Toronto Pearson International Airport is commonly known, is the more popular option.
- The Plaza Premium Lounge offers passengers at Toronto Pearson the opportunity to relax in a first-class lounge atmosphere before their flight departs. Park Premium operates three lounges in Terminal 1, including Arrivals and Departures locations, and three in Terminal 3 including one in the Transborder area near Gate A10.
- If you’re feeling a bit hungry and have time to spare before your flight, you can sit and have a meal at one of the restaurants located in Toronto Island Airport, such as Bar Obispo Restaurant, Balzac’s and Market@416. There is also a café and an espresso bar if you feel like some lighter fare.
- Foreign travellers on flights to Toronto will be happy to know that CIBC operates three full-service banking locations at Toronto Pearson to handle all your financial transactions, including foreign exchange services. There is one in the US Departures lounge in Terminal 1, while the others are in the International Departures lounges of Terminals 1 and 3.
- Travellers at Toronto Pearson Airport who are looking for a quiet place to reflect or observe religious obligations can take advantage of the two Interfaith Centres at the airport, one in each of Terminals 1 and 3. In addition the airport boasts two chaplaincies on-site and you can even attend a service of worship if you wish.
FAQs - booking Toronto flights
Which hotels offer complimentary transport to and from Toronto Pearson?
How do I get from Toronto Island Airport to downtown Toronto?
What facilities are available for families with children at Toronto Pearson?
What shopping options are there at Toronto Island Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Toronto?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Toronto?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Toronto?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Toronto?
Top airlines flying from Australia to Toronto
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Australia to Toronto
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Toronto
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.