Find cheap flights to Bogotá
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 528||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 350||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bogotá
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bogotá? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Bogotá for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 534, from Vancouver C$ 550, from Toronto C$ 588
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bogotá is May.
- If you’re interested in direct flights to Bogotá, consider booking your reservation with Air Canada. Air Canada is one of the few airlines that offers direct flights from Canada to Bogotá El Dorado Airport, and offers many amenities such as free checked luggage and complimentary meals.
- For travelers that are interested in unwinding after a long day of traveling, consider purchasing an access pass for one of the many private lounges located in Bogotá El Dorado Airport. These lounges provide guests with snacks, drinks, high-speed WiFi and sometimes even private showers, making them a convenient place to spend some time.
- If you’re looking for some pampering, pay a visit to the Peluquería El Dorado beauty salon located on the second floor of Terminal 1 in Bogotá El Dorado Airport. This salon offers a variety of services including haircuts, facials, manicures and more.
- Hoping to do some shopping after your flight to Bogotá lands? Make sure to browse through the different stores in Bogotá El Dorado Airport. There are several duty-free shops that sell items like electronics, clothing and cosmetics, as well as some smaller boutiques that offer leather goods and Colombian coffee.
- If you would like to store some of your items after landing at Bogotá El Dorado Airport, head to the Guarda Equipaje desk located on the first floor of Terminal 1. This service offers a daily fixed-rate and can hold as many items as you would like, no matter how large they are.
FAQs - booking Bogotá flights
What is the cheapest flight to Bogotá?
How far is Bogotá Airport from central Bogotá?
What is the name of Bogotá’s airport?
What hotels are near Bogotá El Dorado Airport?
Does Bogotá El Dorado Airport have a prayer room?
What is the best way to travel from Bogotá El Dorado Airport to downtown Bogotá?
Does Bogotá El Dorado Airport have any designated smoking areas?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Bogotá El Dorado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Bogotá Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Bogotá Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Bogotá
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.