Find cheap flights to Fiji
Good to know
|July||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1364||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 847||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Fiji
- Looking for cheap airfare to Fiji? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Fiji for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 1592, from Calgary C$ 1615, from Toronto C$ 1943
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Fiji is September.
- The local currency in Fiji is the Fiji dollar, and ANZ bank has ATMs in the arrival halls of both international airports so that you can withdraw money once you arrive. If you prefer to exchange your Canadian dollars, you can do so at the GlobalEX exchange counters in the arrivals area.
- If you want to explore the remote Rotuma Island and its islands, located approximately 450 km north of Fiji's main islands, you can catch a flight to Rotuma Airport (RTA) with Fiji Airways, departing from Nadi International Airport (NAN).
- To reach Kadavu Island, Fiji's fourth-largest island, you can catch a flight to Vunisea Airport (KDV) located near Vunisea in the central part of the island. The airport is serviced by Fiji Airways from Nadi and Nausori International Airport (SUV).
- If you want to visit Taveuni, also known as "The Garden Island of Fiji", you can fly into Matei Airport (TVU) located on the northern tip of the island. Fiji Airways offers regular connections to both airports on Viti Levu, Nadi Airport and Nausori Airport.
- To reach the Lau Islands in the south, you can catch a flight from Nausori International Airport to Lakeba Airport (LKB) in the southern Lau archipelago, or Vanuabalavu Airport (VBV) in the northern Lau archipelago.
FAQs - booking Fiji flights
How long is the flight to Fiji?
What is the cheapest flight to Fiji?
What are the most popular destinations in Fiji?
What are the best flights to Fiji?
How many international airports are there in Fiji?
I want to visit Vanua Levu. How do I fly there?
Do I need a visa to travel to Fiji?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Fiji
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Fiji (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Fiji (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.