Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 861||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 582||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 790, from Toronto C$ 1036, from Montreal C$ 1103
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is April.
- If you are looking at direct flights to Hong Kong, considering flying either with Air Canada or Cathay Pacific. Both of these companies offer a diverse selection of daily direct flights, and they are known for providing comfortable chairs and complimentary food and drinks.
- Travelling with kids? Make sure to take advantage of the many amenities that Hong Kong International Airport has for children. There are over 39 private nursing rooms spread throughout the airport’s terminals, and you can rent complimentary strollers in order to maneuver through the airport with your children more easily.
- For passengers that have a question or need help at Hong Kong International Airport, look for one of the Airport Ambassadors wearing a bright red vest. These ambassadors are stationed in every terminal and they can provide you with information regarding flights, the airport, and the surrounding region.
- To store some of your luggage or personal items after your flight to Hong Kong has landed, pay a visit to the airport’s Arrivals, either in Terminal 1 or 2. These services generally charge per hour rates and prices may vary depending on how large your luggage is or how much you are storing with them.
- If you or someone you are travelling with is disabled, pregnant, or elderly, pay a visit to the Caring Corner located in Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport. The Caring Corner is an area that is reserved for passengers with special needs and it contains comfortable chairs and televisions.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How far is Hong Kong Airport from central Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
Which hotels are close to Hong Kong International Airport?
Does Hong Kong International Airport have a prayer room?
What shopping options are there at Hong Kong International Airport?
What is there to do at Hong Kong International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Hong Kong
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.