Find cheap flights to Oslo Airport
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 932||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 650||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Oslo Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Oslo Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Oslo Airport for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 881, from Toronto C$ 981, from Montreal C$ 984
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Oslo Airport is February.
- Most international flights to Oslo land at Oslo Lufthavn (OSL), which locals still refer to by its previous name, Gardermoen. There’s a second airport in Oslo, Torp Sandefjord Airport, that mostly operates low-cost flights and is farther from the city.
- When booking your flight to Oslo, choose the Oslo Lufthavn to be closer to the city centre and also to experience a more modern and efficient airport, mostly geared towards non-European international flights.
- The most convenient way to travel from the airport to Oslo is by train. The airport express train is typically the most recommended because of its frequency (every 10 minutes) and because it's fast (20 minutes), however it is also more expensive. A one-way ticket costs 190 kr (about C$ 30) and tickets are purchased from the orange ticket machines at the station. The regular train operated by NSB is cheaper but it’s less frequent, with three trains operating per hour, and not the most comfortable for passengers carrying a lot of luggage. A one-way ticket costs 105 kr (about C$ 16) and you can purchase it from the red ticket machines at the airport’s train station.
- Passengers travelling with small children can buy food, diapers, formula and other essential items at Narvesen kiosk, near Gate D1 and Gate D7.
- To exchange cash into the local currency, Norwegian krone, use the ATMs or the DNB’s office in the arrivals area, opened from 7:30 am to 11:00 pm.
FAQs - booking Oslo Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Oslo Airport?
How far is Oslo Airport Airport from central Oslo?
Does Oslo Lufthavnhave a hotel?
Where can I rent a car at Oslo Lufthavn?
How much is a taxi from Oslo Lufthavnto the city centre?
Can I catch a bus from Oslo Lufthavnto the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Oslo Gardermoen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Oslo Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Oslo Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Oslo Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.