Find cheap flights to Tel Aviv
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (5% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 975||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 610||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Tel Aviv
- Looking for cheap airfare to Tel Aviv? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Tel Aviv for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 1041, from Montreal C$ 1126, from Vancouver C$ 1216
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Tel Aviv is January.
- Flights to Tel Aviv usually land at Ben Gurion International Airport. Ben Gurion International Airport is Israel’s main airport and is located about 25 kilometers south-east of Tel Aviv and about 55 kilometers from Jerusalem. The dynamic city of Tel Aviv is famous for its beaches, nightlife and markets, while Jerusalem is well-known for its religious sites.
- Flights to Tel Aviv from Canada can be purchased through a number of airlines, depending on where you are departing from. These airlines include El Al Israel Airlines, Air Transat, Turkish Airlines, Air Canada, SWISS, Finnair and KLM. There are no direct flights from Canada to Tel Aviv.
- Visitors traveling through Tel Aviv’s airport can browse through a range of shops selling electronics, apparel, toys and books. If you are feeling hungry on arrival or before you fly, enjoy a meal or snack from one of the coffee shops or restaurants. Options include burgers, salads, sandwiches and pastries.
- If you want to get around Ben Gurion International Airport, take the free shuttle bus service that connects the airport terminals and the central long-term car park in Terminal C. This convenient service is available 24/7 and runs every 20 minutes. The transfer time is approximately 15 minutes.
- Still have shekels in your wallet before you depart? The TravelersBox kiosk is an innovative service which enables travelers to deposit leftover foreign currency and convert it to digital money through e-Gift Cards or e-Wallets. The kiosks are located in at the Arrivals Hall in Ben Gurion International Airport.
FAQs - booking Tel Aviv flights
What is the cheapest flight to Tel Aviv?
Which airlines fly to Tel Aviv?
How far is Tel Aviv Airport from central Tel Aviv?
What is the name of Tel Aviv’s airport?
How can I skip the long queues upon arrival at Israel?
Can I purchase Duty Free items at the airport in Tel Aviv?
How do I travel from Ben Gurion International Airport to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem?
Can I rent a car at Ben Gurion International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Tel Aviv
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.