|Standard station wagon||C$48/day|
Cons: I was unnecessarily charged for an additional towing fee
Pros: The car was clean, service was quick, and ladies were nice.
Cons: Way too many hidden fees. Should be able to look at the prices with the insurances on the website. It was almost 3 times the reservation price once i added insurance.
Pros: The staff was nice, but were clearly forced to defend ridiculous company policies.
Cons: This rental service is a scam. You put in your Terms and Agreements that all rentals are final, no cancellations, transfers, or flexibility of any kind. You neglect to put this on the page where the user agrees to the rental, given that the Terms and Agreements are an external link, and know very well that most people do not read them, given that most people sign hundreds of such agreements per year and they almost always are comprised of inconsequential legal agreements. This company maintains this policy even in a pandemic when travel plans are likely to change and people are in tighter financial situations. Yall know you make a killing off of rentals that are never used because of this and likely receive tons of complaints about it, so I have no problem calling this a scam and assuring I won't be using this company again.
Pros: Kid left his phone in the rental... we were still at the airport so went back. Van had already been cleaned, but they went the extra mile while very busy to check lost and found, complete the ticket and get the phone. Thanks again!
Pros: Staff was friendly, got no receipt at drop off.
Cons: Did not get a paper receipt. Agent said I would get one emailed to me. Have not received it. Now have to take various steps to get a receipt to submit to my company :(
Pros: They were very helpful
Cons: In and out quickly
Pros: no one at the counter on the return need to catch a flight but they charged me 43.00 extra no explanation
Cons: not charge extra unless agreed upon currently still on hold 22 minutes
Cons: The Chevy spark will explain everything! Clean vehicles and outstanding mpg! Kudos
Cons: I made a cancelation for the car because of the corona virus I couldn´t travel because I live on Aruba. I didn´t get any response. I´m sure I will never use Kayak.
Cons: Given us the vehicle we reserved and not something totally out there. They could not rectify the problem and we ended up paying more than we were supposed to when it was their contract failure
Cons: With everything going on with Covid 19 and being from NY we were not able to take our trip to Florida. Due to the policies I was not able to get a refund even though this was something that was completely out of my hands.
Pros: Location of pickup and drop off was great, but all rental car companies were in the same convenient location in Orlando.
Cons: They talked me into paying for a toll pass, claiming I would go through a lot of tolls during my trip. They also said that tolls do not take cash. The charge was $50+, while the tolls I went through totaled less than $12 and they all took cash. When I told them about this discrepancy when I returned my car, they blamed me and told me that there is no way for them to know how many tolls I might go through. If that is the case, they should not have talked me into the toll pass in the first place.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Avis car rentals in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Budget car rentals in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Orlando
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car rentals in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car rentals in Orlando
- 5.5/10 Fox car rentals in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Orlando
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Orlando
- 3.1/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Orlando
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Orlando
- 6.4/10 NU Car car rentals in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 NextCar car rentals in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Easirent car rentals in Orlando
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Orlando?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Orlando
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Orlando for C$ 40 or less
- Book your rental car from Orlando in Thrifty at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Thrifty in Orlando are around 40% cheaper than other car types, on average