Find cheap flights to Ecuador
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 859||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 424||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ecuador
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ecuador? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Ecuador for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 814, from Montreal C$ 850, from Vancouver C$ 1074
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Ecuador is May.
- To start your trip into the Amazon rainforest, consider flying into Jumandy Airport (TNW) which is located approximately 25 km from Tena. Tena is known as the gateway into Ecuador's rainforest and many jungle excursions start in Tena.
- Travellers should be aware that the official currency in Ecuador is the US dollar. While it is possible to exchange money in Ecuador, it might be more convenient or advantageous to exchange money prior to your departure.
- ATMs are widely available in Ecuador and in the Galapagos Islands, so you can easily withdraw cash after your arrival. While Ecuador is predominantly a cash-based society, high-end hotels and resorts also accept credit cards.
- If you want to get to surf destinations, such as Montanita on the coast of Ecuador, consider flying into Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Airport Guayaquil (GYE), which is approximately 2h by car, or 2h 30min by bus, from the famous beaches.
- To visit the Nariz del Diablo and ride the Devil's Nose Train, consider flying to Mariscal Lamar International Airport (CUE) in Cuenca. Once you're in Cuenca, you can take a bus to Alausi and get on the Devil's Nose Train.
FAQs - booking Ecuador flights
How long is the flight to Ecuador?
What is the cheapest flight to Ecuador?
What are the most popular destinations in Ecuador?
I want to visit the Galapagos Islands. Where should I fly into?
Do I need a visa to travel to Ecuador?
Are there direct flights to Ecuador?
I want to visit Cotopaxi volcano. Where should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Ecuador
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Ecuador (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Ecuador (One-way)
Flights to Ecuador
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.