Find cheap flights to Houston
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 376||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 174||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Houston
- Looking for cheap airfare to Houston? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Houston for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 399, from Calgary C$ 452, from Montreal C$ 472
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Houston is April.
- Flights to Houston arrive at William P. Hobby Airport or George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. Flights to Houston from Canada are serviced by a number of airlines including American Airlines, WestJet and Delta.
- There are a number of full-service restaurants and kiosks within the airport terminal in Houston if you’re in the mood for a meal or snack. Alongside Tex-Mex flavors and specialty burgers, there are plenty of vegetarian and child-friendly options as well.
- While you’re waiting for your flight from Houston airport, catch live music performances in the Central Concourse Rotunda. The Houston Airports Performing Arts Program showcases the rich local musical talent with diverse performances including classical, pop and jazz.
- The Houston Airport System has a large collection of public art on display throughout the terminals and grounds. Created predominantly by Texas-based artists, these creative and inspiring works include photographs, sculpture and large-scale installations.
- Using a ride-share app to transfer from Houston airport? There is a dedicated pick-up area in Curb Zone 5 outside the baggage claim on the Arrivals level. Ride-share apps serving the airport include Lyft and Uber.
- Passengers can travel by public bus from the airport to downtown Houston. From George Bush Intercontinental Airport, METRO bus 102 takes 50-90 minutes to arrive to the center of Houston.
- If you are an active member of the US military, you can wait for your flight in the USO Lounge. Complimentary services include refreshments and drinks, Wi-Fi, computer terminals, video games, children’s areas and a TV lounge. The USO Lounge is open to active members of the US military and their families, and is located in the Central Concourse in the main terminal of Houston airport.
FAQs - booking Houston flights
What is the cheapest flight to Houston?
How far is Houston Airport from central Houston?
What is the name of Houston’s airport?
Can I do some shopping at the airport?
Can I hire a car at William P. Hobby Airport?
How can I get to Houston from the airport?
Where is the closest hotel to William P. Hobby Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Houston Hobby
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Houston Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Houston Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Houston
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.