Find cheap flights to Panama City
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 460||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 315||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Panama City
- Looking for cheap airfare to Panama City? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Panama City for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 427, from Montreal C$ 439, from Toronto C$ 496
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Panama City is September.
- Currency exchange at Panama City Tocumen International Airport (PTY) is available via Travelex, which has two locations in the airport, one in the duty-free area and the other in Sector 100. ATM machines are also available throughout the airport for cash withdrawals.
- There are over 15 food options located throughout Panama City Tocumen International Airport, varying from coffee shops to bars and restaurants. If your flight to Panama City arrives in the middle of the night, there are also vending machines where you can find something to eat.
- Left luggage service is available at Panama City Tocumen International Airport for those wishing to store their bags upon arrival. Travellers can find the left luggage office after exiting customs. Rates are per day and depend on the size of the item you’re storing.
- If you are looking to charge your mobile phone or any electronic items upon arrival at Panama City Tocumen International Airport, there are mobile charging stations available. Passengers should note that the power outlets are compatible with US plugs only.
- Those who wish to do a bit of shopping upon arrival after their flight to Panama City can head to the duty-free zone, open from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm, with some shops remaining open 24 hours a day during the busy season. Head to The Panama Store in particular if you would like to purchase locally crafted products and souvenirs such as Panama hats or local coffee.
FAQs - booking Panama City flights
What is the cheapest flight to Panama City?
How far is Panama City Airport from central Panama City?
What is the name of Panama City’s airport?
How can I get from Panama City Tocumen International Airport to the city centre?
Are there any airport lounges at Panama City Tocumen International Airport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Panama City Tocumen International Airport?
Where can I go if I need to see a doctor at Panama City Tocumen International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Panama City Tocumen Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Panama City Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Panama City Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Panama City
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.