Find cheap flights to San José
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 449||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 335||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to San José
- Looking for cheap airfare to San José? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to San José for the following prices or less: From Calgary C$ 448, from Ottawa C$ 499, from Kelowna C$ 683
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to San José is September.
- If you are interested in direct flights to San Jose, there are several airlines that you can choose from. While Air Canada and Air Transat are known for offering many amenities, such as complimentary food and drinks, WestJet is popular for having particularly budget-friendly tickets.
- Hoping to purchase some souvenirs or gifts? Browse through the many stores in San José Juan Santamaria International Airport. There are 6 duty-free shops located throughout the terminals, as well as small boutiques that sell cosmetics, jewelry, books and a variety of travel essentials.
- For those that would like to be pampered after their flight to San Jose has landed, pay a visit to one of the Spa Mioderma locations within San José Juan Santamaria International Airport. These spas offer a variety of services, including facials, manicures and massages, making them an enjoyable and convenient place to treat yourself.
- If you would like to grab a bite to eat in San José Juan Santamaria International Airport, there are several dining options that you can choose from. Cafe Lavazza is a casual restaurant located in the Mezzanine lobby, while Brioche Dorée is a quicker option located in the main terminal.
- For travelers with a large amount of luggage, consider using San José Juan Santamaria International Airport’s luggage porter service. These porters can be found near the baggage claim in the Arrivals terminal and standard rates are posted on the walls of the airport. Whether you’re heading towards the rental car center or one of the parking structures, they will help carry your luggage to wherever you choose.
FAQs - booking San José flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to San José Juan Santamaria Intl due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to San José?
What is the cheapest flight to San José?
Which airlines fly to San José?
How far is San José Airport from central San José?
What is the name of San José’s airport?
What hotels are near San José Juan Santamaria International Airport?
What is the best way to travel from San José Juan Santamaria International Airport to downtown San Jose?
Does San José Juan Santamaria International Airport have any smoking areas?
Does San José Juan Santamaria International Airport have any private lounges?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to San José?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to San José?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to San José?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to San José?
Top 5 airlines flying to San José Juan Santamaria Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap San José Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to San José
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.