Find cheap flights to Beijing
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (7% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 826||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 534||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Beijing
- Looking for cheap airfare to Beijing? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Beijing for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 726, from Toronto C$ 848, from Montreal C$ 912
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Beijing is March.
- Flights to Beijing from Canada can be booked through a number of airlines including Air Canada, KLM, Beijing Capital Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines and Delta. Direct flights to Beijing from Toronto can be booked through Hainan Airlines. Non-stop flights depart from Vancouver to Beijing with Air China.
- Beijing is serviced by two airports: Beijing Capital International Airport which is located about 30 kilometers to the north-east, and the smaller Beijing Nanyuan Airport which is 16 kilometers south of the center. Beijing is the capital of China and famous for its ancient Chinese architecture including many beautiful palaces, temples and gardens.
- For last-minute purchases, Beijing Capital International Airport has a variety of shops from designer apparel, luggage and jewelry to books and souvenirs. A number of duty-free shops are located in terminals 2 and 3 for international travelers who wish to purchase perfume and cosmetics.
- The restaurants in Beijing Capital International Airport range from buffets to fine dining. Whether you’re in the mood for peking duck or a burger and fries, there is a wide variety of international options so you don’t have to fly on an empty stomach.
- For the convenience of all passengers, a free shuttle service connects all three terminals at the airport and departs every 10-15 minutes. The stops are located outside Gate 7 in Terminal 1, outside Gate 7 in Terminal 2 and at Gate 5 in Terminal 3. Terminals 1 and 2 are also connected by a public walkway.
FAQs - booking Beijing flights
What is the cheapest flight to Beijing?
Which airlines fly to Beijing?
Which Beijing airport is closest to central Beijing?
Are there any lounges in Beijing Capital International Airport?
Where can I have a quick nap or shower at Beijing Capital International Airport?
What can I do at Beijing Capital International Airport before my flight?
How can I get from the airport to Beijing?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Beijing
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Beijing Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Beijing Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Beijing
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.