Find cheap flights to Copenhagen
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 860||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 609||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Copenhagen
- Looking for cheap airfare to Copenhagen? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Copenhagen for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 993, from Ottawa C$ 1057, from Calgary C$ 1064
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Copenhagen is February.
- International flights to Copenhagen land at Copenhagen Airport Kastrup (CPH). The airport not only services the capital city of Denmark, but all the regions of Zealand, Oresund and the Swedish city of Malmö.
- Passengers flying into Copenhagen Airport Kastrup will find an excellent transportation network that connects the airport to Copenhagen's city centre and other Danish cities like Aarhus and Aalborg. The most affordable and fastest way to travel from the airport to the city is by Metro, which takes about 15 minutes, or by regional train, which takes 20 minutes.
- If you’re feeling tired or sore after your long flight to Copenhagen, head over to FysioDanmark on the second floor of Terminal 2 for a physiotherapy session or a massage with a certified therapist. Email before your arrival to book a session.
- All passengers arriving in Copenhagen, on either domestic or international flights, exit into Terminal 3 where both the metro and train stations are located. If you need to travel between terminals, there’s a free bus connection every 15min.
- If you feel more comfortable staying at a hotel near the airport, or would like a quick nap before travelling into Copenhagen, the Clarion Hotel is located just minutes away from Terminal 3 and is a convenient 15 minutes metro trip from the city centre.
FAQs - booking Copenhagen flights
What is the cheapest flight to Copenhagen?
How far is Copenhagen Airport from central Copenhagen?
What is the name of Copenhagen’s airport?
How long does it take to walk between terminals at Copenhagen airport?
Does Copenhagen airport have a lounge?
Where can I buy metro and train tickets at the airport?
Where can I rent a car at Copenhagen Airport Kastrup?
Are their showers available at Copenhagen Airport Kastrup?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Copenhagen?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Copenhagen?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Copenhagen?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Copenhagen?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kastrup Copenhagen
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Copenhagen Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Copenhagen
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.