Find cheap flights to Managua
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 495||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 278||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Managua
- Looking for cheap airfare to Managua? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Managua for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 448, from Vancouver C$ 527, from Toronto C$ 546
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Managua is September.
- Although it is generally not possible to find direct flights to Managua, you can always shorten your travel time by selecting a flight that only has one layover instead of two. Air Canada and Lufthansa Airlines are both companies that commonly service this route, and they provide many amenities such as free checked bags and meals.
- Hoping to relax after your flight to Managua lands? Consider purchasing an access pass for Sala VIP lounge located within Augusto C. Sandino International Airport. This lounge provides guests with comfortable couches, free snacks and high-speed WiFi, making it a popular place to unwind after a day of travelling.
- If you would like to do some shopping during your time in Managua, make sure to browse through all the different stores in Augusto International Airport. There are several duty-free shops in the International Terminal, as well as some smaller boutiques that sell local goods like artwork and food products.
- For those that are interested in grabbing a bite to eat after their flight has landed, stop by the cafeteria and food court located in Augusto International Airport. In this food court, you can find a variety of international foods, Nicaraguan delicacies and quick to-go items.
- To learn more about the region, pay a visit to the Tourism Desk in the Arrivals terminal of Augusto International Airport. The employees at this desk can answer all of your questions, and provide you with free resources, such as maps and guides for the area.
FAQs - booking Managua flights
What is the cheapest flight to Managua?
How far is Managua Airport from central Managua?
What is the name of Managua’s airport?
What hotels are near Augusto C. Sandino International Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Augusto C. Sandino International Airport to downtown Managua?
What is there to do in Augusto C. Sandino International Airport?
How far is Augusto C. Sandino International Airport from the Old Cathedral of Managua?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Managua Augusto C Sandino
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Managua Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Managua Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Managua
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.