Find cheap flights to Rome
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 802||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 560||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Rome
- Looking for cheap airfare to Rome? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Rome for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 924, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1084, from Calgary C$ 1136
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Rome is February.
- If you’re interested in flights to Rome, there are two primary airports that you can choose from. While Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport is a convenient choice for those that will be staying near Rome’s city center, Fiumicino International Airport is a practical option for travelers headed to the outskirts or suburbs of the city.
- For individuals looking for a direct flight to Rome, consider purchasing your ticket with either Air Canada, Brussels Airlines or Lufthansa Airlines. Each of these airlines service several direct flights between these two locations on a daily basis, offering seats at competitive rates.
- Traveling to Rome with your family? Make sure to stop by the Family Room located in Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport. This room features toilets for children, change tables and a quiet, private area to nurse or relax with your child.
- To store some of your luggage or personal items upon arriving at Fiumicino International Airport, pay a visit to the International Arrivals terminal. There you will find a baggage desk where you can drop off your belongings for temporary storage for either an hourly or daily fee, depending on the length of time needed.
- If you would like to freshen up after your flight lands, stop by one of the HelloSky shower centers in Terminals 1 and 3 of Fiumicino International Airport. These centers provide guests with complimentary slippers, towels, shampoo and soap, and they’re open from 7 AM to 9 PM.
FAQs - booking Rome flights
What is the cheapest flight to Rome?
Which airlines fly to Rome?
Which Rome airport is closest to central Rome?
What good hotels are located near Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Fiumicino International Airport to downtown Rome?
What dining options are there in Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport?
Does Fiumicino International Airport have a prayer room?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Rome?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Rome?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Rome?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Rome?
Top 4 airlines flying to Rome
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Rome Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Rome Plane Tickets (One-way)
Book Cheap Domestic Plane Tickets to Rome
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.