Find cheap flights to Warsaw
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 991||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 227||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Warsaw
- Looking for cheap airfare to Warsaw? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Warsaw for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 996, from Montreal C$ 1187, from Vancouver C$ 1250
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Warsaw is February.
- Booking a flight to Warsaw usually means you’ll either land in the Modlin Airport or the Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW). When deciding between airports, Chopin is often chosen due to its proximity to the city centre and network of accessible public transportation.
- Once you’ve arrived after a long flight, all travelers hope for a stress-free experience at passport control and customs clearance. Consider using Chopin Airport’s VIP Line Lounge which costs 1 000 zł (about C$ 351) per person.
- If you have some time to spend after your flight to Warsaw, take a look at the observation deck at Chopin Airport is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Grab a coffee while plane spotting or planning your days in Warsaw.
- Travelling by train is the most direct and comfortable way to reach the city centre from Chopin Airport. The SKM S3 train travels a shorter route between the airport and Warsaw’s central station, taking about 20 minutes to get to Warsaw Old Town from the airport. The SKM S2 train travels to Sulejówek Miłosna station, which is about 40 minutes from Warsaw Old Town.
- If you’re in the Polish capital on a connecting flight and only have one day to explore Warsaw, it’s worth planning a trip to Warsaw Old Town. It’s 13.5 kilometres away from the airport, so the fastest way to get there is by car which takes about 15 minutes. A one-way trip via taxi will cost between 50 zł and 64 zł (around C$ 18 to C$ 22) and using a ridesharing service like Uber will cost around 43 zł (approximately C$ 15).
FAQs - booking Warsaw flights
What is the cheapest flight to Warsaw?
Which airlines fly to Warsaw?
How far is Warsaw Airport from central Warsaw?
What is the name of Warsaw’s airport?
Which Warsaw airport bus should I take and how much are the costs?
Does the Warsaw airport offer luggage storage?
Are there any hotels near Warsaw Airport?
Which rental car companies are there at Warsaw Airport and where are they located?
What restaurants are available in the arrivals area of Warsaw Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines flying to Warsaw Frederic Chopin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Warsaw Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Warsaw Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Warsaw
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.