- All reviews
Pros: Nothing at all.
Cons: You could have had a car for me when I arrived. having arrived on Christmas eve to LAX, having booked a car, and paid for a car, I was quite shocked to learn that the rental location said they didn't have a car for me! Then spending the next hour on the phone with no help from the call center at all, and the rental staff stating "There was no more we can do" I was rather frustrated. Nearly 2 hours passed before a car finally came in which I was able to take. It wasn't the car I had booked, then on my return, the company tried to charge me extra for the car that they did give me!!!!!! I was also one of 3 other people at the location that didn't have a car for the holidays?!?!?!? That had booked a car.
Pros: The price I paid on Kayak was not the price I paid at the car rental.
Pros: the guys at the desk were great & dealing with a lot of computer challenges
Cons: even though the car I reserved was guaranteed, they didn't have it when we arrived & the no one in all of Los Angeles could rent it to me. so we had to return it w/in the hour & then frantically hunt around to find the car we needed from another agency. will never rent from hertz again
Cons: Took 30 minutes to pick up car. Only 1 customer ahead. I wish you could submit some information in beforehand so agent could just confirm things like address etc instead of having to input all manually
Pros: Absolutely Nothing
Cons: They did not have a car for me. I had to take a $50+ Uber and pay an extra $75 to get a rental at Orange County Airport. The front desk personnel were completely uninterested in helping to locate another car or with any other accommodation.
Pros: Nothing at all
Cons: I prepaid for my rental on 10/28. They had my $283 for nearly two months. When I arrived at the counter to pick up my car, they told me that there were none available. I was stranded on my vacation. I took a $35 Uber to my destination which I asked Hertz to reimburse me for in addition to the refund and they refused.
Cons: They could have had the car I reserved. I had to upgrade because they did not have a car similar to what I requested.
Cons: Hertz cancelled the rental after it was confirmed. That's pathetic.
Pros: Nothing!!!! Worst car rental experience in my entire traveling life
Cons: Pickup on correct location or correction
Pros: The staff where I picked up the car was very nice but VERY inefficient and overwhelmed.
Cons: I got a too big, dirty car with only half a tank of gas after waiting almost an hour for my car. I had to go back and change cars the next day which was very inconvenient. I did request an airport drop-off from Hertz which was granted because I could not face dealing with the original office again. The cars are parked very far away. The whole thing was pretty awful.
Pros: The staff were, and are, incredible. I even accidentally left something and they kept it secure for pick up by a family member.
Cons: Give them more room to work!!
Cons: Long line at pick up
Other suppliers in Los Angeles scored
- 7.1/10 Avis car rentals in Los Angeles
- 4.6/10 Ace car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.1/10 U-Save car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 Budget car rentals in Los Angeles
- 9.9/10 State Van Rental car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.6/10 Midway car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in Los Angeles
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.5/10 Thrifty car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Los Angeles
- 8.2/10 Sixt car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 Silvercar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.7/10 AMPM Car And Truck Rentals car rentals in Los Angeles
- 3.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Los Angeles
- 7.6/10 Europcar car rentals in Los Angeles
- 6.6/10 NU Car car rentals in Los Angeles
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Los Angeles?
Address9000 Airport Blvd
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 310 568 5100
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Los Angeles
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Los Angeles for C$ 41 or less
- Book your rental car from Los Angeles in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Full-size rental cars from Hertz in Los Angeles are around 46% cheaper than other car types, on average
FAQs about renting a car from Hertz in Los Angeles
How much does it cost to rent a car from Hertz in Los Angeles?
On average a rental car from Hertz in Los Angeles costs C$ 54 per day.
What is the most popular rental car from Hertz in Los Angeles?
Intermediate (Toyota Corolla or similar) is the most frequently booked rental car type from Hertz in Los Angeles.
How many car rental locations does Hertz have in Los Angeles?
Hertz has 24 rental locations in Los Angeles. Take a look at our Hertz rental location map to find the best rental cars near you.
Does Hertz have a car rental location at the airport: Los Angeles airport (LAX)?
Does Hertz offer shuttle or airport pick-up services from Los Angeles airport (LAX)?