Find cheap flights to Auckland
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1296||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 673||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Auckland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Auckland? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Auckland for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 1125, from Montreal C$ 1394, from Toronto C$ 1432
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Auckland is March.
- Auckland Airport is both the largest and the busiest airport in New Zealand, and so it’s the primary destination for flights to Auckland. The passenger hub is located near Mangere, about 21 kilometers from Auckland’s city centre, and is used for both international and domestic flights.
- As the largest in the country, Auckland Airport offers a wide range of options for people passing through its doors, providing them with the best possible experience. Enjoy some last minute shopping at the Aelia Duty Free and at The Loop Duty Free shops, both in the International Terminal, or explore the wide range of local shops and chains. Eating at Auckland Airport is also not a problem thanks to the dozens of food options available.
- Want to spend some quiet time away from the bustle of a busy airport? Auckland Airport includes a number of lounges, some linked to a specific airline and others working on a pay-per-use basis to welcome all passengers. These lounges include amenities like comfortable seating, complimentary newspapers and magazines, and snacks and drinks.
- If your flight to Auckland has landed late, why not spend the night near the airport, avoiding a late night trip to town? The Novotel Auckland Airport is located right next to the International Terminal while other accommodation facilities like the Ibis Budget Auckland Airport, the Sudima Hotel Auckland Airport and the Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport are located just minutes away and offer a free shuttle service.
- If you need to work out a kink in your back before your next flight or the next leg of your trip, head to the massage chairs located in the International Terminal. You can also take a steaming hot shower, available just outside the International Arrivals.
FAQs - booking Auckland flights
What is the cheapest flight to Auckland?
How far is Auckland Airport from central Auckland?
What is the name of Auckland’s airport?
How do you get from Auckland Airport to Auckland city centre?
Does Auckland Airport include a medical centre?
Does Auckland Airport provide services to families with children?
What attractions is Auckland Airport close to?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Auckland Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Auckland Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Auckland Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Auckland
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.