Find cheap flights to Cartagena
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 664||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 395||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cartagena
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cartagena? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cartagena for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 564, from Vancouver C$ 648, from Toronto C$ 736
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cartagena is January.
- Should you need medical attention upon arrival at Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport (CTG), head to the Medical Centre located in the public area on the first floor, and they will be able to help with first aid and emergency care. In addition, a pharmacy is available in the main hall and is open as long as there are flights operating to and from the airport.
- A variety of restaurants can be found at the Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport, however none of them are open 24 hours. In the international terminal, the opening hours are from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm, or until 3:30 pm on some days, so if your flight to Cartagena lands outside those hours it is best to check the hours beforehand and plan ahead.
- If you wish to rent a car upon arrival from the Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport, you will find a few car rental agencies with desks located in the Domestic Terminal in the arrivals area. Amongst those, Budget is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm every day, and Avis is open 24 hours a day midweek, and from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays.
- If you prefer taking public transport to get from the Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport to the city centre, look for the Metrocar white and green line buses, which depart from outside the airport. The bus fare is 2.000 COP (0.90 CAD).
- Those who would like to charge their electronic devices upon arrival at Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport should head to the international departures hall where they can charge their mobile phones or laptops using the mobile charging station there.
FAQs - booking Cartagena flights
How long is the flight to Cartagena?
What is the cheapest flight to Cartagena?
How far is Cartagena Airport from central Cartagena?
What is the name of Cartagena’s airport?
The Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport have lounges?
Are there any hotels near Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport?
How much is a taxi fare from the Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport to the city centre?
Where can I exchange currency at Cartagena Rafael Nunez Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Cartagena Rafael Nunez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cartagena Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Flights to Cartagena
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.