Find cheap flights to Honolulu
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 535||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 379||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Honolulu
- Looking for cheap airfare to Honolulu? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Honolulu for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 514, from Montreal C$ 609, from Toronto C$ 637
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Honolulu is January.
- If you’re interested in direct flights to Honolulu, consider booking your ticket with either Air Canada or Delta Airlines. While Air Canada is known for having comfortable seating and offering many direct flights per day, Delta Airlines is known for providing travellers with above-average legroom.
- For travellers that are hoping to store some of their baggage or personal items upon arrival at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, stop by the Baggage Store desk located in the Arrivals terminal. This desk offers both hourly and daily rates, and they can store as many of your items as you would like.
- Travelling to Honolulu for business? Make sure to stop by one of the Business Centers located throughout the different terminals of Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. These centres have computer stations, copying services, and a variety of office supplies for sale such as pens, folders, and notebooks.
- To unwind after your flight to Honolulu, visit the Cultural Gardens located just outside of the ticketing area at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. These gardens showcase a variety of Chinese, Hawaiian, and Japanese plants and provide travellers with a quiet and peaceful area to relax and breathe in some fresh air.
- If you’re an art enthusiast, be sure not to miss the different sculptures and murals spread throughout Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Almost all of these works were created by local artists, and new pieces are being frequently added to the airport’s main lobby.
FAQs - booking Honolulu flights
How long is the flight to Honolulu?
What is the cheapest flight to Honolulu?
Which airlines fly to Honolulu?
How far is Honolulu Airport from central Honolulu?
What is the name of Honolulu’s airport?
What are some good hotels near Daniel K. Inouye International Airport?
Does Daniel K. Inouye International Airport have any smoking areas?
What dining options are there at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Daniel K. Inouye International Airport to downtown Honolulu?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Honolulu
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Honolulu Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Honolulu Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Honolulu
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.