Find cheap flights to Krakow
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 921||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 487||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Krakow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Krakow? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Krakow for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 1201, from Montreal C$ 1209, from Calgary C$ 1418
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Krakow is January.
- If you like to watch planes land and take off, head to the observation deck of Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport (KRK) where you can relax and do just that. It’s located on level 2, is open 24 hours, and there is a small entrance fee of 2 zł (about C$ 0.70) that must be paid in cash.
- Travellers wishing to smoke following their flight to Krakow can do so in the designated smoking room at Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport, which is located on the first floor of the gated area.
- Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport has baby care facilities in all the accessible bathrooms around the airport. In addition, there are family rooms located across from the bathrooms in the gated area, and children’s play areas on the first floor in the gated area.
- Those interested to learn more about the airport and its operations should head to the Aviation Education Centre which is located in the administration and technical building of the Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport. You can find educational information and graphics that teach about airport procedures, but you can also choose to attend a specialised class or a workshop for more in depth learning.
- If you are hungry upon arrival after your flight to Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport, you will find multiple food options both in the gated and public areas of the airport. Amongst those, Awiteks Fly, Galiciya and So Coffee, all located in the gated area, are open 2 hours before the first flight until after the last flight of the day. In the public area, look for Suitcase Bar which is open from 4:00 am until the last flight of the day.
FAQs - booking Krakow flights
What is the cheapest flight to Krakow?
How far is Krakow Airport from central Krakow?
What is the name of Krakow’s airport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport?
Where can I have a shower at Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport?
How much is a taxi from Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport?
How do I travel from Krakow J. Paul II BaliceAirport using public transport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Krakow J. Paul II Balice
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Krakow Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Krakow Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Krakow
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.