Find cheap flights to Marseille
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 794||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 520||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Marseille
- Looking for cheap airfare to Marseille? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Marseille for the following prices or less: From Ottawa C$ 876, from Calgary C$ 1008, from Vancouver Intl C$ 1095
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Marseille is February.
- The Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) is your gateway into France’s picturesque tourist region of Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur. Some travellers may choose to take a connecting flight from Paris to Aix-en-Provence Aerodrome, about 21 minutes away from Marseille, but booking a flight to Marseille and arriving directly at Marseille Provence Airport is more convenient.
- With just two terminals, one for budget flights only, Marseille Provence Airport is compact and well-serviced by public transportation connecting the airport to the city’s central train station. Taxi is the best transportation option, taking 30 – 50 minutes depending on traffic and your final destination. For a 30min trip expect to pay around 60 €, (C$ 91).
- If you’re not a particular fan of on-flight meals, you’ll enjoy the airport’s gastronomic restaurant, Chefs en Provence. It is open for lunch from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, and is located in Terminal 1, Hall A.
- If you prefer to drive yourself, car rental companies are located at Marseille Provence Airport outside Terminal 1 and are open every day from 7:00 am to 11:30 pm. Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt are some of the car rental companies you’ll find at the airport.
- If you’re tired after a long flight to Marseille and would like to rest as soon as you leave the airport, Ibis Budget Airport Marseille Provence is just 400 m from the airport and offers a free airport shuttle service.
FAQs - booking Marseille flights
What is the cheapest flight to Marseille?
Which airlines fly to Marseille?
How far is Marseille Airport from central Marseille?
What is the name of Marseille’s airport?
How can I get from Marseille Provence Airport to Aix-en-Provence?
How can I get from Marseille Provence Airport to the city centre?
How far and how much is a trip from Marseille Provence Airport to Arles?
How far and how much is a trip from Marseille Provence Airport to Cassis?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Marseille?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Marseille?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Marseille?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Marseille?
Top 5 airlines flying to Marseille
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Marseille Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Marseille Plane Tickets (One-way)
Book Cheap Domestic Plane Tickets to Marseille
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.