Find cheap flights to Moscow
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1104||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 131||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Moscow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Moscow? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Moscow for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 1165, from Montreal C$ 1197, from Vancouver C$ 1311
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Moscow is January.
- When looking for a flight to Moscow, it’s best if you select the option All Moscow Airports (MOW). This will include the four airports in the Moscow metropolitan area, Sheremetyevo (SVO), Domodedovo (DME), Vnukovo (VKO)and Zhukovsky (ZIA).
- Zhukovsky Airport is the most recently built airport. It is difficult to access this airport via public transport, however travellers can get a taxi to the city centre for around 2 000 p. (C$ 41).
- For comfort and more direct connections to the city centre, airports Sheremetyevo, Domodedovoand Vnukovo are good options for your flight to Moscow. Sheremetyevo is the busiest, where as Vnukovo is the least busy of the three.
- The most convenient and direct way to travel from Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo or Vnukovo to the city centre is on the Aeroexpress train. From Sheremetyevo it’s 35 minutes and walking distance from terminals E, D, F, from Domodedovoit’s 45 minutes from Exit 3, and from Vnukovoit’s 35 minutes from terminals A, B, and D. A one-way ticket costs 450 p. (approximately C$ 9) or 500 p. (about C$ 10) if you buy it 4 to 90 days before your trip.
- If the range of services available at an airport is a deal breaker for you, Sheremetyevo Airport might be the busiest, but it's also provides the most options. This international airport has its own history museum, shower rooms, costing 400 p. (C$ 8) for 30 minutes, and a beauty salon on the first floor of Terminal E.
FAQs - booking Moscow flights
What is the cheapest flight to Moscow?
Which Moscow airport is closest to central Moscow?
How close are the Moscow airports to the Red Square?
Which Moscow airport has a capsule hotel?
How much is a taxi to the city centre from each Moscow Airport?
Which Moscow airport has the most hotels nearby?
What kind of lounges do the Moscow airports have?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Moscow
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Moscow Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Moscow Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Moscow
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.