Find cheap flights to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 859||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 527||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 717, from Montreal C$ 1040, from Toronto C$ 1088
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport is January.
- Travelers on flights to Taipei looking for a hotel at the airport should check out the Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. This hotel is just a short shuttle ride from the airport terminals and is easy and convenient to access.
- If the long flight to Taipei is just the first stop on your journey and you have some time on your hands until your next flight, stop in at the Scenic Zone. Scenic Zone offers comfortable, padded chairs that recline and can be found in Terminals 1, 2 and 3F on the airside of the terminal buildings.
- Travelers that have just arrived after a long flight to Taipei may feel the need to freshen up a bit upon arrival, especially if they are continuing on to another city. Passengers will be relieved to know that the airport features shower rooms that are equipped with tables, hooks, mirrors and chairs. There are seven locations where shower rooms can be found in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, and they are open 24 hours per day.
- If you are ready for some local delicacies as soon as you arrive on your flight to Taipei, Wei Fang Chinese Restaurant in the airport terminal building should do the trick. They offer a full menu of Chinese, Taiwanese and Asian dishes to suit any taste.
- If you are not sure where to get started on your trip to Taipei, stop by the Tourist Service Center in Terminal 1 for some great ideas and suggestions of things to do on your trip.
FAQs - booking Taiwan Taoyuan Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
Which airlines fly to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
How far is Taiwan Taoyuan Airport Airport from central Taipei?
What is the process for clearing immigration and customs in Taipei?
If I am connecting to another flight in Taipei, what is the procedure to get to my next gate?
What is the ‘human quarantine inspection’ that takes place at the airport?
Is there public transportation available from the airport to the city center?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Taiwan Taoyuan Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Taiwan Taoyuan Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.