Find cheap flights to Austin
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 396||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 167||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Austin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Austin? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Austin for the following prices or less: From Vancouver Intl C$ 300, from Calgary C$ 326, from Ottawa C$ 479
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Austin is January.
- After you get off yourflight to Austin and enter the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), you’ll quickly realize you’ve just arrived at The Live Music Capital of the World, as live music performances happen at the airport every day from Monday to Friday.
- A frequent host of Austin’s Art in Public Spaces, the airport also exhibits permanent and changing collections with works by local artists. The most important art piece, which you'll find at the baggage claim area, is the Barbara Jordan Memorial Statue honouring the local African American woman who accomplished many firsts in the city’s political and social scenario.
- The most affordable and most direct way to travel to the city from the airport after your flight to Austin is by taking bus route 20, operated by Capital Metro and taking 35 minutes. Just look for the giant neon guitar outside the airport's arrivals area, and you've found your bus stop. A one-way ticket costs $1.25 (approximately C$ 1.70) and buses run every 15 minutes.
- If you need tips on what to do in Austin, the ambassador volunteers at the ABIA Information Centre in the baggage claim area will be happy to provide you all the information you need in order to enjoy your time in the capital city of Texas.
- After their flight, passengers travelling with dogs can take their four-legged friends to one of two dog parks located outside the garages on the lower level.
FAQs - booking Austin flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Austin Bergstrom due to COVID-19?
What is the cheapest flight to Austin?
Which airlines fly to Austin?
How far is Austin Airport from central Austin?
What is the name of Austin’s airport?
How much will I pay for a taxi from the airport to Austin’s city centre?
Which car rental companies are available at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport?
Where can I eat after arriving at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport?
How can I get from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to San Antonio?
What hotels are closest to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport?
Does Austin-Bergstrom International Airporthave lounges?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Austin?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Austin?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Austin?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Austin?
Top 5 airlines flying to Austin Bergstrom
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Austin Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Recent domestic flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.