Find cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 368||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 237||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 330, from Calgary C$ 421, from Toronto C$ 466
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport is January.
- If you’re interested in flights to Dallas, there are two primary airports that you can fly into. While Dallas Love Field Airport is a convenient choice for travelers staying in the city center, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is the primary airport for the region and services many international flights.
- For a direct flight to Dallas, consider booking your trip with either Southwest or American Airlines. Both of these companies are headquartered in Dallas, and they provide many daily flights to the region. Southwest Airlines is also known for allowing travelers to check up to two bags for free.
- For travelers that are art-enthusiasts, make sure to look at the many different exhibits in Dallas Love Field Airport. The North Texas Sunrise project located in the main lobby is particularly popular amongst guests, and there are other pieces from local artists scattered throughout the terminals.
- Travelling to Dallas with your family? Dallas Love Field Airport has many convenient amenities for children. There is a large children’s play area located in the Connector Hallway, as well as several feeding and changing rooms that provide parents with a comfortable and private space to tend to their children.
- If you would like to unwind after a long day of travelling, there are several ways that you can exercise at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The airport has many different walking paths that vary in length and intensity, as well as a yoga room that is filled with complimentary mats and exercise balls.
FAQs - booking Dallas/Fort Worth Airport flights
How long is the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
Which airlines fly to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport?
How far is Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Airport from central Dallas?
What hotels are near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport?
Does Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport have a prayer room?
What shopping options are there at Dallas Love Field Airport?
Does Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport have an observation deck?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Dallas/Fort Worth
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.