Find cheap flights to South Carolina
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (14% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 388||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 168||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to South Carolina
- Looking for cheap airfare to South Carolina? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to South Carolina for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 325, from Ottawa C$ 378, from Montreal C$ 470
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to South Carolina is January.
- When you search for flights to South Carolina you will have multiple airports to choose from, including Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), Florence Regional Airport (FLO), Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) and Charleston International Airport (CHS). These are the primary and most commonly used airports in South Carolina.
- In order to be close to the beach book a flight into Myrtle Beach International Airport, which is only a 5.6 km drive to Myrtle Beach in the east of South Carolina. When you fly into this airport you will also be near the Grand Strand, a long stretch of beaches extending for more than 95 km down the coast.
- During the end of September and the beginning of October every year, the city of Charleston welcomes the MOJA Arts Festival to celebrate African-American and Caribbean Arts. During this period, consider flying into another airport in South Carolina rather than Charleston International Airport, as not only will it be busy, but the price of your ticket may increase.
- The busiest and largest airport in South Carolina is Charleston International Airport on the east coast. Many airlines service this airport, including American Eagle, British Airways, Continental, Delta, Southwest, United Express and US Airways.
- If you are bringing your pet with you to South Carolina, you will need to fly into an airport that offers pet relief areas. Myrtle Beach International Airport has two pet relief areas, one located outside of the baggage claim area and the second found inside the terminal, across from the entrance to Concourse B, on the departures level. At Charleston International Airport there are also two designated pet relief areas situated at each end of the terminal building. One is located outside of the baggage claim area and the other is outside of the ticketing lobby.
FAQs - booking South Carolina flights
How long is the flight to South Carolina?
What is the cheapest flight to South Carolina?
What are the most popular destinations in South Carolina?
If I am a Canadian citizen, do I need a visa to travel to South Carolina?
I want to visit the mountains in South Carolina, where should I fly into?
Are there any direct flights to South Carolina from Canada?
If I am travelling to Lake Murray which airport should I book a flight into?
What is the best way to travel from Charleston International Airport into the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to South Carolina
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap South Carolina Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Recent domestic flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to South Carolina
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.