Find cheap flights to Utah
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|March||Most popular time to fly (1% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 376||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 217||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Utah
- Looking for cheap airfare to Utah? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Utah for the following prices or less: From Calgary C$ 365, from Vancouver C$ 376, from Toronto C$ 505
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Utah is April.
- When you are searching for flights to Utah from Canada, you will be able to choose from various airports to fly into. Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) is the largest airport in the state. Other primary airports include Cedar City Regional Airport (CDC), Ogden-Hinkley Airport (OGD), Provo Municipal Airport (PVU) and St. George Regional Airport (SGU). The smaller airport of Moab Canyonland Field (CNY) also services flights from Canada.
- As the most popular destination in Utah from Canada, and only 9.8 km from central Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport is the best airport in Utah in terms of facilities. This airport is also a major hub for both Delta Air Lines and SkyWest Airlines.
- Every year during the months of January and February, the Sundance Film Festival comes to Utah for 10 days. This festival takes place in three different locations, Park City, Salt Lake City and Sundance Mountain Resort. Consider these festival dates when booking flights to Utah as ticket prices could increase, especially to Salt Lake City International Airport.
- If you are bringing children on your flight to Utah, consider landing at Salt Lake City International Airport as it provides young travellers with a variety of kid-friendly options. Located in Concourses A, B and E, these play areas are free and are open for 24h per day, with one kid’s area that even has an arts and crafts corner.
- If you want to visit the neighboring states of Arizona and Las Vegas, fly into St. George Regional Airport, in the southernmost part of Utah.
FAQs - booking Utah flights
How long is the flight to Utah?
What is the cheapest flight to Utah?
What are the most popular destinations in Utah?
I am visiting Fremont Indian State Park and Museum, where should I fly into?
Which flights to Utah are non-stop?
I am flying to Utah with my pet, which airport should I fly into?
If I am a Canadian citizen, do I need a visa to travel to Utah?
I want to go to the Nordic Valley Ski Resort, which is the nearest airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Utah
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Utah (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Utah (One-way)
Flights to Utah
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.