Find cheap flights to Brussels Airport
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 746||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 536||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brussels Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brussels Airport? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Brussels Airport for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 786, from Montreal C$ 806, from Ottawa C$ 918
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Brussels Airport is February.
- The Brussels Airport (BRU) is a convenient entryway into the capital of Belgium and many other must-see cities in the area. When leaving Brussels Airport you can travel by train to Antwerp in 32 minutes, Bruges in 90 minutes and Ghent in 54 minutes. These are famous tourist destinations that are all well worth a visit.
- About six different trains depart from Brussels Airport to the city of Brussels every hour, with direct routes to various major cities in the country. Travelers can even reach a different country directly from the airport, as both Breda and Rotterdam in the Netherlands are less than a two-hour direct train ride away.
- The fastest way to reach the city centre from the airport is by bus. STIP buses leave from platform C. Express bus number 12 serves only the main stops and is available until 8:00 pm on weekdays. On weekends and weekdays after 8:00 pm, take bus 21.
- In case you’re exhausted from your flight to Brussels and need a place for quiet reflection or spiritual relief, the Brussels Airport is equipped with various prayer rooms. These include Islamic, Jewish, Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant rooms, as well as meditation rooms for those who don’t follow a specific religion.
- If you were hopeful to spend some time relaxing at one of the Diamond lounges at Brussels Airport, but discovered that your ticket doesn’t allow free access, don’t worry! All passengers can book a lounge pass online for 32 € (C$ 48) which is valid for one full year. The pass can also be transferred to a friend in the case that you don’t use it.
FAQs - booking Brussels Airport flights
What is the cheapest flight to Brussels Airport?
Which airlines fly to Brussels Airport?
How far is Brussels Airport Airport from central Brussels?
Which airlines have lounges at the Brussels Airport?
Do hotels have free shuttle services to and from Brussels Airport?
How long and how costly is a train trip from Brussles Airport to the city centre?
Where can I find local food at Brussels Airport?
Where do I rent a car at the airport and what companies are available?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Brussels Bruxelles-National
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Brussels Airport Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Brussels Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Brussels Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.