Find cheap flights to San Jose
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 363||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 233||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to San Jose
- Looking for cheap airfare to San Jose? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to San Jose for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 362, from Toronto C$ 389, from Montreal C$ 404
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to San Jose is January.
- International flights to San José in California land at the Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), also known as Silicon Valley’s airport. Arriving passengers can peruse several pieces of artwork on display at the airport through the Art+Technology program, on their way to the baggage claim area.
- If you're travelling with children who could use a distraction after a long flight, look for one of the 23 therapy dogs of different sizes and breeds roaming around Mineta San Jose International Airport.
- For passengers travelling with pets, there are four pet relief areas at the airport. These are located outside Terminal A, outside Terminal B, south of Terminal A and in the walkway between Terminals A and B.
- If you want to avoid air traffic congestion and fog-related delays at San Francisco Airport, consider booking a flight to San José instead. The airport offers a free shuttle to Santa Clara CalTrain Station, from which you can take a train to San Francisco in just over an hour.
- There are many transportation options from the airport to the city centre, but in the land of technological revolution, using a ride share service is recommended. Pick-ups are done outside the Terminal A arrivals area (curbside, stop 1) by Uber, Lyft, and Wingz. Prices are based on surge and demand but, on average, a trip to the city from the airport will cost around $20 (C$ 27).
FAQs - booking San Jose flights
What is the cheapest flight to San Jose?
How far is San Jose Airport from central San Jose?
What is the name of San Jose’s airport?
How far is the San Jose Airport from Palo Alto?
Where are the San Jose Airport car rental companies?
Are there any hotels near San José Airport?
Where is the San Jose Airport lounge?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to San Jose
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap San Jose Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap San Jose Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to San Jose
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.