Find cheap flights to Québec City
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 360||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 98||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Québec City
- Looking for cheap airfare to Québec City? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Québec City for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 133, from Toronto C$ 303, from Vancouver C$ 395
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Québec City is March.
- Interested in direct flights to Québec City? Consider booking your trip with Air Canada, as it is known for being Canada’s primary airline and also for offering a diverse selection of flights. In addition to allowing customers to check some baggage for free, Air Canada also provides complimentary meals and drinks.
- For those that are traveling to Québec City for business, make sure to take advantage of the free workstations that are scattered throughout the terminals of Québec City Airport. Equipped with comfortable chairs, outlets and spacious desks, these workstations are a convenient place to respond to emails or get some work done.
- If you are traveling with kids, make sure to bring them to the children’s play area in Québec City Airport after your flight to Quebec has landed. This play area is located near Gate 32 and is filled with games, toys and activities, allowing kids to burn off some energy after a long day of travelling.
- To store some of your personal belongings, head to the Luggage Storage desk that is located next to the check-in area of Québec City Airport. This service can store standard items such as coats, suitcases and boots, at either a daily or hourly price.
- If you enjoy watching planes take off and land, spend some time at the observation deck that is located on the second floor of the main terminal in Québec City Airport. This deck provides travelers with a direct vantage point of the airport’s main tarmac, and can be accessed during standard airport hours.
FAQs - booking Québec City flights
How long is the flight to Québec City?
What is the cheapest flight to Québec City?
Which airlines fly to Québec City?
How far is Québec City Airport from central Québec City?
What is the name of Québec City’s airport?
Does Québec City Airport have a designated smoking area?
What shopping options are there at Québec City Airport?
Does Québec City Airport have any private lounges?
What hotels are near Québec City Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Québec City
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Québec City Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Québec City Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Québec City
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.