Find cheap flights to Colorado
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 471||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 153||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Colorado
- Looking for cheap airfare to Colorado? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Colorado for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 509, from Montreal C$ 580, from Ottawa C$ 706
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Colorado is January.
- There are multiple airports to fly into when travelling from Canada to Colorado. City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS), also known as Colorado Springs Airport, and Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) are two secondary airports that receive international flights to Colorado from Vancouver Airport (YVR) and Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ).
- The primary airport for international flights to Colorado is Denver International Airport (DEN). Delta, United Airlines and American Airlines are the three carriers that offer most flights into the Denver metropolitan area from Edmonton Airport (YEG), Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL), Ottawa Airport (YOW) and some others.
- Grand Junction Airport services the western corridor of Colorado, including the cities of Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Lake City, and is close to the Colorado National Monument. Delta offers flights into Grand Junction Airport from Vancouver Airport, with a brief layover at Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) in Utah.
- Denver Airport is the major air travel hub for Northern Colorado, which includes the cities of Boulder, Loveland and Fort Collins, and is within reach of the Vintage Aero Flying Museum near Hudson. Frontier Airlines, WestJet and United Airlines all provide flights from Calgary Airport (YYC) into Denver Airport.
- Fly into Colorado Springs Airport if you wish to explore the southern region of Colorado state. Pueblo, Canon City and Trinidad are all cities within reach of this airport. American Airlines offers flights to Colorado from Vancouver Airport, with layovers at Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW).
FAQs - booking Colorado flights
How long is the flight to Colorado?
What is the cheapest flight to Colorado?
Which airlines fly to Colorado?
What are the most popular destinations in Colorado?
Which airport is closest to Rocky Mountain National Park?
How can I visit the Dinosaur National Monument?
Which airport is closest to Vail, Colorado?
If I wish to visit Mesa Verde National Park, which airport should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Colorado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Colorado (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Colorado (One-way)
Flights to Colorado
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.