Find cheap flights to Jamaica
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 544||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 311||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Jamaica
- Looking for cheap airfare to Jamaica? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Jamaica for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 525, from Ottawa C$ 571, from Québec City C$ 798
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Jamaica is January.
- The entry requirements for Jamaica state that Canadian citizens do not need a visa and can enter the country with a valid passport. Canadian residents must present a Canadian Permanent Resident Card and a passport showing their country of citizenship upon arrival. You are also required to travel with a return ticket or onward ticket when entering into Jamaica.
- If you are planning to bring your children on a flight to Jamaica, remember to bring or rent a car seat. Children under the age of four are required to ride in an approved child safety seat when travelling in any vehicle. This rule applies for travelling to and from the airport.
- During the first week of August, Jamaica celebrates Emancipation Day and Independence Day. The national holidays are celebrated with a Grand Gala at the National Stadium as well as festivities in Jamaica’s western region, Negril and Montego Bay, and Ocho Rios in the north. Avoid flights to Jamaica during this busy week as flight availability can be difficult and prices can increase.
- If you want to visit the capital city of Port Antonio, or want to see the Blue Mountains, fly into Norman Manley International Airport (KIN). This airport is a hub for Caribbean Airlines and is 19 km from the centre of New Kingston.
- If you are looking at flights to Jamaica and want to stay at a beach resort, book a flight to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), the country’s largest airport. This is the gateway into the resort towns of Montego Bay, Negril and Ocho Rios.
FAQs - booking Jamaica flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Canada to Jamaica due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Jamaica?
What is the cheapest flight to Jamaica?
Which airlines fly to Jamaica?
What are the most popular destinations in Jamaica?
Which airport in Jamaica has the best lounge facilities?
Are there any non-stop flights to Jamaica?
I want to visit the north of Jamaica, where should I fly into?
Which Jamaican airport is closest to the Bob Marley Museum?
I want to go to Mayfield Falls, which airport is nearby?
I am travelling to Jamaica to see Fort Charles, where should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Jamaica
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Jamaica Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Jamaica
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.